Monday, January 12, 2015

Nothing beats free Rimmel makeup!!

In my #frostyvoxbox I received complimentary from @influenster there were a couple Rimmel London products to test. 

I received the Just Let It Go...Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.  I hate nothing more than an eye makeup remover that's super oily and leaves my face all greasy.  This product is awesome, it leaves no oily residue and works great even on waterproof makeup.

I also received the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner.  It's been over 3 years since I have had to put on eyeliner (I have permanent eyeliner tattooed on!!)  But I wanted to give this product a fair try.  I was impressed with how easy it was to apply.  This was a great color,  and I will definitely keep it on hand if I want my eyeliner thicker sometime.

If you want to join @influenster and have the chance to receive complimentary items to test and share your opinion on you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment