Saturday, September 6, 2014

Meal Planning

I finally had some quiet time to sit down and blog and plan out my menus for next week.  But then I looked at my calendar and realized that the hubby and Mas are going to Utah for half the week, so I might not want to cook for just Mads and I.  Luckily, there isn't much grocery shopping needed so I can use stuff I already have at home (I love it when that happens).  I'm hoping it can make the 5 meals & leftovers last for 2 weeks of dinners.

Here is what's on the agenda (almost all were found on Pinterest):
Creamy Spinach Tomato Tortellini - made this a couple weeks ago and Madison asked for it again.  Already posted the recipe on the blog.
Easy Ranch Parmesan Chicken
All American Skillet Goulash
Chicken Enchiladas - family recipe (I'll post later)
Orange Chicken (w/ brown rice)
Baked Chicken Fajitas - I made these a couple weeks ago and they were a HUGE hit!  Already posted the recipe on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment