Friday, September 19, 2014

I'm in L.O.V.E.

This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest. But the opinions are all mine.  @influenstervox  #vssporttester  #vssportsbra

I'm not gonna lie, I've always loved my old sports bra.  But, I have a NEW love!  I was so excited when I was chosen for this Influenster VoxBox and the complimentary Sports Bra and Workout Pants.  I have been wanting to try the new Victoria Secret sports bras for awhile, but have a hard time spending that type of money on something without trying it out first. 

I'll admit I was skeptical when I first tried on the sports bra.  I told my husband I don't know if this is going to work out for running.  I felt like I was just a big ball of cleavage.  But since then, I have gone running and done kickboxing.  And I am a true believer!  Victoria Secret managed to make their sports bras sexy and supportive for any kind of workout. 
I received the 'Incredible' bra.  It has:
  • Maximum Support for High Impact Activities
  • Breathable padding with wicking liner to keep you extra dry
  • Concealed wire for cushioned support (VERY COMFY)
  • Padded Straps and bonded, seamless technology that eliminates irritation
  • Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement
  • Cushioned, adjustable back closure
  • Body-Wick to keep you cool & dry
I love this bra!  You can tell it is high quality and it comes in several great colors. 

In full disclosure, I did go to Victoria Secret to buy another one and while there I tried on the zip-front Incredible.  I was NOT a fan.  I had the hardest time getting them to zip.

So in the end, I decided to stick with the no-zip Incredible and picked up a cute green one.  I would recommend the Victoria Secret sports bras to everyone, no matter what kind of workouts they do.  They are comfy, sexy, and high quality bras and definitely worth the money.  There's never a better time for a #sportsbrabreakup!

No comments:

Post a Comment