Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Monkey 1 and Monkey 2

When we were in Utah last month, my mom wanted to go get family pictures done.  Because of the husbands schedules, we couldn't get one of everyone so we chose to do just the grandkids and grandparents.  They turned out adorable.  Here are some of my favorites.  Photos taken at Camera Shy in West Jordan, Utah.  They were amazing with all the kids and I would go back in a second. 

 

When she was taking the above picture of the "best friends", Mason heard her and ran in the picture because he is Madison's best friend.  It was so cute, and I'm so happy she caught the shot.  Then Ella didn't want to be left out, so she jumped in.  They were perfect.
I can't believe how great all the colors matched for the kids.  Since we were living out of a suitcase, we just told everyone to come in summer colored dresses...and this is what we ended up with for these 4.  They couldn't have matched ANY better!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment